Monday, October 11, 2010

The Pink Castle's Urns and Angel.

I took more than 100 pictures yesterday at Beacham and Co. sponsored Special Olympics house tour yesterday. I was so fortunate to be there. Stan Dixon told me it was way better than he'd even imagined. Helen Young at Whitehaven has a personal connection. This is just the first few of my urn pictures.


A bit closer.
P1040478-2010-10-10-Pink-Palace-Uplit-Urn-WowWoW-Detail

You can see a bit more detail in black in white.
P1040478-2010-10-10-Pink-Palace-Uplit-Urn-WowWoW-Detail-BW

Urns and angel.
P1040482-2010-10-10-Pink-Palace-North-Facade-Angel

Looks like he needs a little break.
P1040481-2010-10-10-Pink-Palace-North-Facade-Angel-Detail

6 comments:

  1. I love this house! The details just blew me away. My 10 year old daughter loved it too. She and I drive by the house periodically to take it in. When I told her it was on a house tour you'd have thought we were going to Disney World. I loved showing her the way "it used to be." The way my grandmother's generation lived. A slice out of time. Awesome!!!! I too took a ton of photos - over 80.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummed I missed the tour. Sometimes life gets in the way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. James I'm bummed you missed it. But you should be seriously bummed, as should everyone else who didn't get the word. Right now I'm embarrassed that I was actually thinking about blowing it off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That angel does look a little stressed out : )

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive