Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Thornton Dial Reception Thursday, January 14, 6-9 pm, White Provision

Atlanta bloggers and art lovers, Hope to see you there:

Tanner Hill Gallery is hosting a reception at White Provision in Atlanta.

Top of the Line (Steel), 1992, mixed media: enamel, unbraided canvas roping, and metal on plywood by Thornton Dial, Sr.


If you see us, please say hello.
PB191804-2009-11-19-Besharat-Alexandro-Santana-Himself-andKK
Katherine (left)
with Alexandro Santana
P4032587-Troy-Peerless-Jef-Bredemeir
Terry (left)
with Jef Bredemeir

Thanks,
Terry

4 comments:

  1. Thought provoking piece. I seriously need to visit Atlanta. The more I read & see, the more I admire. I hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I first saw Thornton Dial's work along with a Gees Bend quilt exhibit at the Museum of International Folk Art in Santa Fe. Fascinating. I, too, wish I could visit Atlanta - very cool things happening there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Fun Terry! I'll try to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Terry, been keeping up with you but have had limited time for posting. You remain my favorite Atlanta personality.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive